Cada vez que firmas...

Cada vez que firmas...

Mi pequeña Lenore

viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

Auto-Entrada

Blimey! I just remembered I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe that I actually have a life. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am devastated with discovering time doesn't stand still, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a slave to my partner, my day is a magical flight from my partner kicking me out of bed to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am totally loving it, dudes. primo.

I will try to remember I promised you that when the weather turns bad, I will blog more often. No, really! No Joke!



Jijijijiji... Lo he sacado de aquí: The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

Aunque como dice Litio... Es más trabajo que una entrada normal xDDD

No hay comentarios: