Cada vez que firmas...

Cada vez que firmas...

Mi pequeña Lenore

sábado, 19 de julio de 2008

¿Qué sabor soy?

Ya que estamos en temporada de testes chorras, ahí va otro:


What Flavour Are You? I taste like Bread.I taste like Bread.


I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking. What Flavour Are You?



What Flavour Are You? I am Vanilla Flavoured.I am Vanilla Flavoured.


I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society. What Flavour Are You?


Conclusión: Mi sabor es el de helado de vainilla con tostadas *_*

1 comentario:

Kira dijo...

Si uno de los sabores que se me proponen es que soy de chocolate....COMO NARICES VOY A DEJAR EL CHOCOLATE? snifff